I suggest you ...

Discounts to show on Invoices

Some of my customers rent items for their company. The company will get discounts on certain items or even an overall contract discount. The invoices don't show the discounts. When the account payable person receives the invoice, they don't know this includes discounts and always call me thinking they didn't get their discount.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminProduct Management (Admin, Point Of Rental) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminRobert Flach (Admin, Point Of Rental) responded  · 

Great News!

This feature is already available in Point of Rental Essentials!

Currently all contract level discounts (customer discounts, rental and sale discounts, and coupons) now display in a new “Discounts” Section with other line items.

NOTE: If you discount an individual line item, that will not show in that section but will be shown in the Your Savings section on the contract totals.

To ensure that your customers will see this “Your Savings” line, make sure that under the Configure Printing Options area the checkbox labeled “Hide Your Savings line on contract” is NOT checked. and that you use the actual contract as your invoice document. (If you use partial contract invoicing and want to show line-item level discounts, we recommend entering a note on the invoice to indicate that the discount is included).

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base