I suggest you ...

Ability to be able to "hide" store hours from printing on contract

My store is only opened certain hours of certain days. However, we deliver and pick up 24/7. For those customers that reserve online, I have to have my store hours as 24/7 in order for them to be able to select a time out of the scope of my business hours. I don't want the customer to think we're physically opened 24/7 because we're not.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminProduct Management (Admin, Point Of Rental) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminRobert Flach (Admin, Point Of Rental) responded  · 

Great News!

This feature is already supported in Point of Rental Essentials. Just follow these steps:
    1. Delete all hours in the Company Details screen by clicking the edit button and then clicking the delete button at the bottom for each existing entry (You do not have to delete “date” type entries such as special closed days, just “day” type entries that set weekly hours).

Companies that have no hours entries are assumed to be open 24/7 and customers on the storefront can select any time, but no hours print on the contract.

2. If you would like to have your actual hours be printed on the contract and/or on the storefront while still allowing users to choose any time for start and end times, You can enter your hours using the “Add Details” link just below the hours on the Company Details page. Anything entered into this box will be displayed on the contract and on the store front, but will not affect the program functionality.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base