Mobile Phone App

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Inspection Feature to Essentials App

Hoping that the award winning features from the Expert & Elite Inspections app will be added to the Essentials app, even as a paid add-on. We currently have to use a separate app for the inspections app...to have everything in one place would be worth an extra monthly fee.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Deliveries/Pick Ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Ability to make customer notes on the transaction from the mobile app

As a business that delivers everything, I want to have the ability for my drivers to be able to make customer notes on transactions. But, I don't have them to have full access to the site. The mobile app would be perfect for them to do this. Sometimes, the machine has to be swiped out with a different one and a note needs to be added or the customer might be testy, etc. This will save them time and they won't forget when they get back to the store.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Transaction Modifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Ability to be able to see deliveries/pick ups within a certain date range

As a business that sends out reservations quiet frequently and even up to two or three weeks prior to the event, I would like my mobile app users to be able to select a date range of when deliveries and pick ups occur instead of seven days out. Most of them just need to see one or two days out. Sometimes, they need to see beyond seven days out.

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deliveries/Pick Ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base